Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 April 2012

Placement of Lord Ganesha at Home


Dear Sir, I live in London (UK), and I wish to seek some advice on where to hang two lovely pictures which i have please. The first picture is a Lord Ganesh picture. I was planning to hang the picture in my lounge. Please can you advice me if the back of the picture should face the direction in which the sun rises. ... SUNRISE >>> BACK OF PICTURE-FRONT OF PICTURE The second picture which I have is of Laxmi Goddess. I wish to hang this picture in my kitchen, and above the door which leads into the garden. Once again, should the back of the picture face the direction of sunrise? SUNRISE>>>> BACK OF PICTURE-FRONT OF PICTURE I sincerely look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. kind regards,
With regards to the picture of Lord Ganesha to be hung in the lounge; you need to check the Direction first. It would be appropriate to hang the picture in North/North East wall, so which makes it aligned in a manner that the Sun won't face Lord Ganesha picture. Likewise for Goddess Lakshmi too.